Hi All,
Anybody know what's going on with the Contemporary Artists Index?
I'm getting an error message when I click the link:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /cia/index.php on this server.

The link I'm using is: http://gate3.cia.edu/cia/index.php

Please don't tell me this valuable resource is going away!!!
cheers,
nedda.

Nedda H. Ahmed
Arts Librarian