Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Just a quick note to let you know that ARTstor Mobile for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch does not yet work with the recently released iOS 5. Our Technology team is in the process of updating ARTstor Mobile to ensure compatibility with iOS 5.

For the convenience of our users and subscribers, ARTstor will be posting all future technical service changes/upgrades directly to our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ARTstor.  Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Anna Perricci
User Services Associate

ARTstor