If you "Browse ARTstor by: Collection" under "Find" you will get "Art History Survey Collection" (4953 images), which has images collated from a group of the standard art history survey texts. You can then do an advanced search on "Janson" or "Gardner" or "Fleming" etc. Fleming brings up 684 images, for example.

John

On Oct 20, 2011, at 12:24 PM, Anne Haas wrote:

> Hello Brilliant ones,
> I have a vague memory of the announcement by ArtStor that they were loading images for a basic 100 level course-does anyone know if this was based on a particular text(like Stokstad) and if it is searchable as if it were in the text of that book? We are trying to figure out how to make images available to students without doing an image by image search. Are also exploring what prentice hall is calling MyArtsLab…it looks like it is a supplementary thing, but am having a devil of a time finding a good explanation of it on their site…
>
> Any and all information will be much appreciated!
>
> Thanks.
> Anne
>
> --
> Anne B. Haas
> Art Librarian
> Bowdoin College
> 9300 College Station
> Brunswick, Maine 04011
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]

John J. Taormina
Director, Visual Media Center and
Coordinator, Communications & Publications
Dept. of Art, Art History & Visual Studies
Duke University
Box 90764, Durham NC 27708

Ph: 919-684-2501
E-mail: [log in to unmask]