My favorite post ever.

From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Elizabeth O'Keefe
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 1:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] looking for catalog cards

We're still typing all our catalog cards. Isn't everybody else?

Liz O'Keefe

SORRY, THAT WAS A FRIDAY AFTERNOON FUN POSTING

DISCLAIMER: Friday AFTERNOON FUNNY

Elizabeth O'Keefe
Director of Collection Information Systems
The Morgan Library & Museum
225 Madison Avenue
New York, NY  10016-3405

TEL: 212 590-0380
FAX: 212-768-5680
NET: [log in to unmask]

Visit CORSAIR, the Library’s comprehensive collections catalog, now on
the web at
http://corsair.themorgan.org

>>> Janet Thomas <[log in to unmask]> 9/30/2011 3:42 PM >>>

If you can’t get the real thing, flickr has some pics, http://www.flickr.com/photos/annarbor/sets/72157623414542180.

Janet Thomas
Technical Services Librarian
Ringling College of Art and Design