Hi all,

Sorry for the ongoing saga. It kinda reminds me of this cartoon - http://xkcd.com/949/

Anyway. I got in trouble with Dropbox because too much traffic was being generated from my folder downloads. Good to know there is a lot of interest but sad to know there are limits to Dropbox.

I'm still trying to keep from having to send CDs to everyone (I'd have to do that on my own dime), so I've asked VRA to host the file (thanks, Robb). Rather than post the link to the listservs, I'd like to send you the link individually.

So if you haven't watched the file on line (still an option here - http://z.umn.edu/practicum), you can ask me for the link  - [log in to unmask]. I will try to answer all requests quickly.

Take care,
Rebecca