Dear ARLIS/NA and ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter Members,

I wanted to let you know I will begin maternity leave later this week and will be away for six months. In my absence, we will have an acting librarian – Cindy Wilson. She may be reached at [log in to unmask].

I regret not being able to attend either the NW Chapter Meeting this fall or the ARLIS/NA Annual Meeting in Toronto in the spring (Toronto is such a fantastic city!!)

Take care and have a great rest of 2011 and beginning of 2012!

Traci Timmons

Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Librarian

Seattle Art Museum