PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS MESSAGE. RESPOND TO [log in to unmask]

Check out the new Oak Knoll Press Fall 2011 Publishing Catalogue. It includes both brand new titles and bestselling older titles from Oak Knoll Press, and books that we distribute for other publishers, featuring our newest publisher, the Grolier Club.

Click the link below to view the catalogue.

http://www.oakknoll.com/results.php?s_Catnr=1500&s_ShowPics=1

Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E:

http://twitter.com/oakknollbooks

www.facebook.com/oakknollbooks

http://www.oakknoll.com/

Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA) http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) http://www.ilab-lila.com/
Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB bookseller