From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lisa Conrad
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 3:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] [Arlis-ca] *Reminder* & *RSVP* - Call for speakers -- Northern CA Chapter Fall meeting, November 4th

Greetings!

I'd just like to remind everyone that, following interest expressed at recent meetings, we're hoping to  address Visual Literacy in Library Instruction at our quickly approaching fall meeting and would love anyone who has some knowledge of the subject, has integrated visual literacy into their instruction or elsewhere within the library, might recommend someone who can speak to the topic, or even has references to add to a short bibliography of the subject, to please consider a short, informal presentation to the group! You may email me directly, off list.

We'd be pleased to hear from anyone on the national listserv, as well, especially in regards to articles on the topic, presentations, and/or online resources.

Also, please send your RSVP to me for the fall meeting at your earliest convenience. We have a lovely visit in the works at the San Francisco Public Library, including a tour of some their special collections.

I look forward to seeing you all!

Cheers,

Lisa Conrad

ARLIS/NA-NC Chair