Greetings!

It’s that time of year again! Please save the date of Friday, November 4 for
the fall meeting of the ARLIS/NA, Northern California Chapter.

We'll be meeting at San Francisco Public’s Main Library. As usual, we will
meet for coffee and refreshments at 9:30am with a meeting and tours to
follow. We are contacting speakers right now and will have more details
shortly.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Leia Casey, MLIS
ARLIS/NA No. Cal. Chapter Vice-Chair