Hi Ray and ARLIS

We recently purchased Campus Guides and we are transferring all our bibliographies, subject guides and instructional literacy classes over to this platform. It has made a huge difference!

Anastasia Weigle
Director of the Teti Library & Special Collections
New Hampshire of Art
Manchester, NH

Sent from my iPad