Hello ARLIS folks.

Would someone with holdings of the Japanese journal
geijutsu shincho
be able to provide a specific citation?  One of our PhD students
is looking for complete information so he can interlibrary loan an article.

The article is supposed to be in the July 2001 issue.   Possibly (based
on my finger counting) this would be vol. 52, iss. 7.

The topic of the desired article is pregnancy dolls.  The images of
the dolls should be sufficient ID for a non-Japanese speaker, I suspect.
The referring website is
 http://accidentalmysteries.blogspot.com/2009/07/19th-century-japanese-pregnancy-dolls.html

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.
--Linda
Linda Duychak
Kohler Art Library
Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison