Good morning,

Thank you for your continued use and participation in the ARTstor Digital Library. Before the new semester begins this fall, we wanted to send you a quick update about recently added features to the site, along with upcoming changes.

Recently added features

Beginning August 22, users will be prompted to register to download images. Registrations made at public libraries will expire at the end of the day.

ARTstor’s Technology team is working to make the Digital Library compatible with the just-released Firefox 6. The Digital Library is still compatible with Firefox 3, 4 and 5, as well as Safari (3+) and Internet Explorer (7+).  When the Digital Library is compatible with Firefox 6 we will send a follow up email and post the news on Facebook (http://facebook.com/ARTstor) and Twitter (http://twitter.com/ARTstor).

We hope that these changes make sense and that the ongoing enhancement of the ARTstor Digital Library workspace continues to serve you and your colleagues well. If you have questions, suggestions, or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at [log in to unmask] or (212) 500-2400.

Kind regards,

ARTstor User Services