Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Hello,

I am doing research into the possibilities for starting a "Friends of the Library" group to support the Vancouver Art Gallery Library & Archives.

I would particularly like to get in touch with staff at any museum libraries and archives who have an associated "Friends of the Library" group, or any type of volunteer society that coordinates fundraising activities, which directly benefit the museum library and archives. I am very interested in your experiences and ideas!

I can be reached via email at [log in to unmask] and by phone at (604) 662-4709.

Thank you very much for your help.

-Kate

About Me:
I am an MLIS student at the School of Library, Archival, and Information Studies at The University of British Columbia in Vancouver, B.C., Canada. I am currently doing a two-week practicum at the Vancouver Art Gallery Library.