Hi All,

Now that I have been in my position a full academic year I am noticing some 'issues' of conflicting interests in reporting to the same administrator that the faculty reports to. Namely, that this person appears to always side with the faculty on issues as opposed to supporting the library or looking for a happy medium. A bit of a conflict in interests from my perspective.

So my question is - at your institution do you report to the Dean of Faculty and if not which administrator does the library report to?

Thank you,
Sylvia