Hello Arlis Friends,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the Library of Congress (or any other reputable library) purchases their archival storage materials.

The LOC explains specifications thoroughly but make no mention of suggested suppliers.

I am specifically interested in reel-to-reel storage supplies but a more general answer would also be much appreciated.  Even more helpful would be a price list.  I am writing my first grant (it is a class assignment in film/media studies; however, this grant could very well turn into a "real" grant down the line, as it deals with an actual artist's archive).

Is it a secret? :)

Many many thanks,
Mary K.