Dear Kim,

This is a new "textbook" by a shop in Chicago named Golden Age. They produce art, make publications and run a shop for artists' publications. Might be of interest to your students - it is decidedly written from the perspective of young art workers trying to make a subsistence living!

http://www.shopgoldenage.com/shop/publications/reference-work

best, David Senior