Dear Collective Wisdom:  I’m seeking information about gallery hanging systems to be used for rotating displays of student artwork within my library.  Ideally we’d like to find something that is flexible, easy to use, and not terribly expensive to create about 20 spaces, along two different walls.  Any suggested suppliers or experiences with such a system would be most appreciated!

Regards,

Courtenay

D. Courtenay McLeland

Librarian & Curator, Library Art Collection
Thomas G. Carpenter Library

University of North Florida

(904) 620-1529