Just wanted to let youall  know about this month's book of the month here at Mystical Places Press:
Christmas Greetings   www.mysticalplaces.com/xmas.com
You may already know I really like stamps, if you didn’t, I do, collected them when I was a kid, love that each one is a little works of art. And sending holiday greetings through the mail is not yet quite passé, although it may go the way of digital greetings soon. Over the years the United States Postal Service has produced many different stamps for the holiday mail ranging from humorous, fun, cute, mother and child scenes, and reproductions of major works of art.
The flag book, invented by Hedi Kyle, is a fun way to display little works of art so it was natural for me to combine the 2, stamps and flag structure, and thus was born my latest artist book, Christmas Greetings.  Size is 2.75" x 7.75", edition of 9, book with matching clam-shell case.
Cheers,

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
www.mysticalplaces.com