Hello
My institution is investigating streaming video services for our library system. I currently purchase dvds for the Architecture Library and they are very popular with faculty and students. I am concerned that many of the streaming video services being considered don't provide the type of titles that I typically buy, yet a portion of my budget will be taken to pay for the service. The scope of these services seems to be more general and broad.

Have any architecture libraries found a suitable streaming service that meets your users needs?

Thank you!

Kay Logan-Peters
Architecture Librarian and
Coordinator for Digital Arts