Hello Leigh,

Thanks for asking.  Central Philadelphia did not get hit hard. We had lots of rain—7.5” officially—and some high winds.  There was some  flooding of roads on Sunday , but nothing catastrophic.  The suburbs took the brunt of the storm    Here at the Barnes, which is just outside central Philadelphia, we had lots of debris on the grounds of the arboretum, but no downed trees or other damage.

And the weather today is glorious and almost like fall.

Judy Donovan| Art Librarian
The Barnes Foundation
| 300 North Latch's Lane | Merion, PA  19066
Ph:  (610) 667-0290 ext. 1049