A big thank you to all of you who offered suggestions to my question about
business books for art students. I received many helpful responses and I
have compiled them here, as requested.

   - Management and the arts / William J. Byrnes ; foreword by Dan J.
   Martin.
   - Legal Guide for the Visual Artist, Fifth Edition Tad Crawford
   - The CUE foundation:http://www.cueartfoundation.org/man.html
   - The Business of art / [edited by] Lee Caplin. -- Englewood Cliffs, N.J.
   : Prentice-Hall, c1989.  2nd ed.
   - Susan Craig's LibGuide “The Business of Art,”
   http://guides.lib.ku.edu/artbusiness.
   - Business and legal forms for graphic designers by Crawford, Tad
   - Business and legal forms for photographers by Crawford, Tad
   - Business and legal forms for fine artists by Crawford, Tad
   - Foundation Center publications such as
   http://www.worldcat.org/title/foundation-centers-guide-to-proposal-writing/oclc/82287240

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions! My faculty member is very pleased
with the list of resources we are putting together for her course.

Kim Detterbeck

Art Librarian

Purchase College Library