Hello Colleagues,

I need to order some new journals for our collection.  I can not find subscription prices for these and wonder if any of you have thes ein your collection and/or can tell me what the annual price is in US dollars.  I, unfortunately, need this information today - Monday morning!  I am very sorry to ask at the last minute.  I thought I could find these in Ulrich's database or the Internet.

Art Lines (published by queensland Art Gallery in Australia) - I may need to telephone them!

Pavilion - which may be an open access (??) journal....  connected with Bucharest Binnale.  It is online.  Not in Ulrich and can not find a price

Concept Store - I have, so far, been able to get these via Yankee one at a time, but I would like to have an STO so I don't miss any of them.  No subscription price and not in Ulrich's.

Thanks so much for your help!!

Ray Anne Lockard