Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Colleagues,

I have a graduate student trying to locate "the citation information (the dimensions of the paintings as well as the institution where they are held in if known)" for the following paintings:

William Kay Blacklock’s The Lesson, year unknown
Johann Georg Meyer von Bremen’s Young Girl Standing in a Doorway Knitting, 1863
William Adolphe Bouguereau’s The Young Seamstress, year unknown

I haven't been able to locate this information in any of the sources I have checked so far. Any assistance or suggestions you can provide would be appreciated!

Mary Kandiuk

Mary Kandiuk MA MLS
Visual Arts, Design&  Theatre Librarian/Senior Librarian
York University Libraries
4700 Keele Street,
Toronto, ON M3J 1P3
416.736.2100 ext. 88890