Good Morning ARLIS,

I want to thank everyone who shared their favorite sources for archival boxes!  I've compiled a list of those that I wasn't aware of + helpful comments.  You may find them useful as well.

Thanks again,
Kay

"They are excellent; they have ready-made boxes but they also make boxes up for your specifications. All materials are archival, etc."

(http://talasonline.com). "We store our artists' books in envelopes from them."

"We use Conservation Resources for our phase boxes, but they have other products as well. The website is:www.conservationresources.com. HF Bindery in Chesterland, Ohio also makes various kinds of boxes. The website isn't very good, but you can call them at: 888.485-5415."

http://www.universityproducts.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=706&primary=1&parentId=&navTree[]=706

"we get boxes from Custom Manufacturing Inc. in Hammondsport, NY. or at [log in to unmask].
They're made to measure, take a while to get, and aren't especially cheap, but they are excellent and even come with stick on titles."

--
Kay Kroeff Streng
Technical Services Librarian