The second ARLIS/NA-Mountain West virtual conference will be held on Thursday, November 3, 2011.  Please hold the date!  We'll be in touch soon with further information about the conference theme and proposal submission guidelines and deadlines.

In the meantime, check out the 2010 conference program:  http://arlisna-mw.lib.byu.edu/2010_program.html

Thank you.

Peggy

Peggy Keeran
Arts and Humanities Reference Librarian
Penrose Library
University of Denver
2150 E. Evans Avenue
Denver, CO   80208

Voice:  303-871-3410
Fax:  303-871-3446
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

.