Greetings, Eumie Imm-Stroukoff and I are seeking a colleague to work with us on a research project.  We are in the process of research and writing a primer for working artists on managing their studio archives.  If you have experience working with living artists and their archives and are interested in working with us on a research/writing project, please contact one of us directly.   We are happy to discuss the project with you.

Heather Gendron
Art Librarian, Sloane Art Library, UNC Chapel Hill

Eumie Imm-Stroukoff
Librarian and Assistant Director, Research Center at the Georgia O'Keefe Museum