For a couple of years now, the German National Library has been sharing its name authority files with the German version of Wikipedia.

Here at the Frick, the Photoarchive has recently posted;

Frick Art Reference Library Photoarchive<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frick_Art_Reference_Library_Photoarchive>

Art Historical Photo Archives<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Historical_Photo_Archives>

Stephen