A Library of books about:DUTCH AND FLEMISH OLD MASTER DRAWINGS.I’ve got available a very comprehensive library of books and catalogues on
DUTCH AND FLEMISH OLD MASTER DRAWINGS,
of about 350 volumes.
This consists of MUSEUM COLLECTION CATALOGUES from Europe
and the United States, about 93 titles; PRIVATE COLLECTION CATALOGUES,
about 87 titles (this includes action sale catalogues of individual-owner collections); EXHIBITION CATALOGUES, about 40 titles; DEALER CATALOGUES,
about 42 titles; AUCTON SALE CATALOGUES, about 63 titles;
GENERAL WORKS, about 16 titles.
**************
The most important parts of this group:
Private Collection Catalogues // Museum Catalogues.
Please note:
there are no monographs on individual artists
in this collection, and no exhibition
catalogues on individual artists.
Many of these titles are scarce and many are out of print.
Nearly all are well-illustrated.
To anyone interested, I will be pleased to send a hard copy of the list,
or I can send the list as an attachment.
Please email me at [log in to unmask],
or telephone, 914 933 0479.
Thanks.
Andrew Washton
Andrew D. Washton Books on the Fine Arts