Zine Apothecary Call for Zine Donations
The Zine Apothecary is a new zine library in a garage in Minneapolis. It is Minneapolis' only circulating zine library, springing out of the Belfry Center for Social and Cultural Activities and Steven Square Center for the Arts libraries, and staying true to its alternative space roots.

We are in need of donations of zines! If your zine collection is sitting around collecting dust, think about sending it our way for people to read and use! If you're a zinester or distro, we'd love to have two copies--one for the Zine Apothecary, and one for our sister project, The Fly Away Zine Mobile, a traveling zine library/self-publishing skillshare that often takes our collection on the road with them. Both projects are volunteer-run, not-for-profit. Zines will be loaned out, not sold.
We are particularly excited about DIY/How To/Resource and sex-related zines, and would like to build up our GLBTQ section.

Please send all zines to:
Zine Apothecary
3310 15th Ave S.
Minneapolis, MN 55407