Dear Colleagues,

Like a number of other institutions, Harvard's library is adopting a new platform for online reference guides (in our case LibGuides). As part of this move, I've revised and updated my subject reference guide to research in Islamic art and architecture. The guide now has a new title and URL and significantly different content.  You can find it at:

Guide to Research in Islamic Art and Architecture
http://guides.hcl.harvard.edu/islamic-art

Any comments or suggestions would be most welcome.  Colleagues who may have links on their websites leading to my old subject reference guide <http://hcl.harvard.edu/research/guides/iaa/> are advised to switch those links to the new title and URL, since the old reference guides will be taken off-line in the coming weeks.

Thanks,
András

András Riedlmayer
Bibliographer in Islamic Art and Architecture
Documentation Center - Aga Khan Program
Fine Arts Library - Harvard University
http://guides.hcl.harvard.edu/islamic-art