Hello,

I’m a librarian at La Trobe University Library, in Melbourne, Australia.

We are about to undertake a review of available image databases and content delivery systems, with a view to possibly purchasing new resources for our university.

We currently subscribe to ARTstor and we use MDID and Luna Insight within the faculties to store subject specific collections. We now want to identify, and possibly trial, other available resources and we are very interested to hear what is being used in other universities, libraries, galleries etc.

If you get the chance could you please let me know what resources your institution uses, specifically

·        Subscription image databases (Bridgeman, CAMIO etc)

·        Image hosting/Content Delivery Systems - that academics and faculties use to store and display their own image collections

We are particularly interested in hearing about cost, ease of use, ability to add own content, functionality, image quality, etc.

Thank you for any assistance you can offer.

Best wishes

Ann

Ann Copeland
Faculty Librarian and Team Leader (Humanities, Social Sciences and Education)
Learning and Research Services
Library | La Trobe University | Bundoora, 3086
T: 03 9479 1497 | F: 03 9471 0993|
E:[log in to unmask] | W: www.lib.latrobe.edu.au

CRICOS Provider 00115M

J Please kindly consider your environment before printing this e-mail

Warning to recipients:
This email and any attachments are confidential and subject to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error please advise us immediately by reply email and delete all copies. It is your responsibility to examine this email and any attachments for viruses. Any personal information in this email must be handled in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2000 (Vic).