We are trying to find the source of a quotation from Carl  Jung about Bosch: "Master of the monstrous...discoverer of the unconscious." According to the Dictionary of Art Quotations, it is quoted in Smith, Early Netherlandish and German Paintings (not in our collection.) We would appreciate any help you can provide.
Stan

Stan Shiebert
Librarian, Arts, Recreation and Literature Dept.
Seattle Public Library