Hi, all,

At my library, it looks like we are going to have to store all our journals, even those without online equivalents.  One art history faculty asked me: "how many art journals are published digitally with better than thumbnail illustrations, compared to print journals."  I'm doing some research myself, but if anyone has done a study on art journals and storage, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks for any help you can give.

Please respond off list.

Peggy

Peggy Keeran
Arts and Humanities Reference Librarian
Penrose Library
University of Denver
2150 E. Evans Avenue
Denver, CO   80208

Voice:  303-871-3410
Fax:  303-871-3446
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

.