Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. On behalf of Greg Reser:

Hi Everyone,

Today is a day that will go down in metadata history.  No, we haven't developed a self-cataloging image (yet). Today EMwg (Embedded Metadata working group) are releasing the new and improved VRA custom info panels.
This is a major overhaul of our first beta version (0.9.7.1) based on lessons we learned through testing both data input and data extraction.

Major changes:

Bridge Metadata Panel (side panel in the Bridge workspace) now supported.
CS2, CS3, Elements 8, Acrobat now supported.

Customize your panel - choose which fields are displayed.
Accordion view - view one section at a time.
Side-by-side view - see the entire panel without scrolling.

Custom fields - you can define custom field labels.

Work data - stored in a flat version of Core 4 display elements (free text).

For all the details and to download the panels, go to: http://metadatadeluxe.pbworks.com/w/page/32300275/VRA-XMP-Info-Panel-%28beta%29  In addition to the panel files, you can download updated installation and user guides.

We hope you find the new panels useful.  Please send us feedback so we can continue to make improvements.

EMwg

Greg Reser, University of California, San Diego
Johanna Bauman, Pratt Institute
Heidi Eyestone, Carleton College
Sheryl Frisch, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
Jesse Henderson, Colgate University
Kari Smith, University of Michigan
Steve Tatum, Virginia Tech