Hi all,
In case you might be interested-- here's an offer of art and craft periodicals from The Society of Contemporary Craft Pittsburgh
List attached.
Trust you are all having a great summer.
Mo

--
Mo Dawley
Senior Librarian
Art and Drama Librarian
Carnegie Mellon University

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Art Periodicals
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 13:36:58 -0400
From: Laurel Coniglio <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Mo,
I'm working with the Society for Contemporary Craft  here in the Strip , and we have a lot of back issues of art and craft periodicals (list
attached) that we are looking for new homes for.  I wondered if the
CMU Library art department  has a potential use for some of these
periodicals, which date from today back to the 70's. Thanks for your
help, and let me know if they can help fill in your collection! Please
let me know the appropriate contact at the library, or pass my
information on. Thank you!

Laurel Coniglio
Special Projects Assistant

Society for Contemporary Craft