It's that time again for many art librarians. If you find that your
budget has a few unspent dollars and you have not yet ordered *Material
Meets Metaphor* <http://minsky.com/Material_Meets_Metaphor.htm>, please
consider one of the three limited editions.

If your budget is used up already, I can invoice you next month.

Do scroll down--you may like what is at the bottom of this e-mail best
of all.

Today I am shipping Copy B of the Deluxe Edition. Each binding on the
five copies in this edition is unique--this one is inlaid snakeskin:

Material Meets Metaphor, Copy B in inlaid snakeskin

It comes in a dust jacket and slipcase:

Material Meets Metaphor Slipcase B

To see more images, and the Hardcover Edition (50 copies) or Paper
Wrapper Edition (100 copies), please go to
http://minsky.com/Material_Meets_Metaphor.htm

If you have not yet pre-ordered *The Book Art of Richard Minsky*
<http://minsky.com/Material_Meets_Metaphor.htm> [George Braziller,
Publisher, 2011, $34.95] from Worlwide Books
<http://www.worldwide-artbooks.com/> or another library distributor, you
might consider doing that now. The edition is only 1,500 copies. Books
should arrive the end of August, in time for the fall semester.
Yesterday the first sample binding arrived and was approved.  Here it
is--art book, artist's book, and book art all in one:

The Book Art of Richard Minsky

If your budget can handle a little more than that, I'm issuing a limited
slipcase edition of 150 signed and numbered copies.The current
pre-publication discount <http://minsky.com/bookart-rm.htm> price is in
effect through June 30. There will be a price increase July 1.

--
Richard
http://minsky.com