The RISD Library has 9 issues of *Du* to donate to anyone who can give them
a good home :

# 275 (Jan)-276 (Feb) 1964

# 278 (April)-281 (July) 1964

# 284 (Oct)-286(Dec) 1964

The issues are in excellent condition.

Let me know if anyone needs any of these issues. I'll be happy to mail them
out to you.

Stephen McCaughey
Circulation Supervisor/Serials
RISD Library