Hello Art Librarians,

Please excuse the cross-posting.

The accessCeramics team has put together an accessCeramics survey in order
to assess and develop AccessCeramics and to improve it in future. I know
that I have heard from many of you at conferences and personally regarding
this project, so I wanted to extend an invitation to each of you to fill it
out! Responses are anonymous, and the survey should take about 10 minutes to
complete. We're hoping to have all responses in by July 1st.

The url for the survey is: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TGHTP5V

Thank you so much!
Stephanie Beene (MA and MSIS)
Visual Resources Coordinator