Dear ARLIS/NA Members,

Archivision believes that the ownership of digital assets is essential to the long term stability of resources for teaching and scholarship. To that aim we are thrilled to announce our new affordable subscription product: SUBSCRIBE TO OWN. Instant access to 53,000 images via one flat annual fee even while we add 6,000 new images a year!

What does it mean? After four years of subscription access we will grant you ownership of our Base Module of 16,000 images. After each subsequent two years of subscription we will grant you ownership of an Addition Module of 6,000 images. It is that simple. Eventually you may opt to bring the Library home and host it on your own server, load it into ARTstor
's Shared Shelf or access it via one of our remote hosting options and discover the benefits ownership brings.

PLUS you may choose your interface: LUNA or MDID

For all the details please visit this page:

Or contact us by one of the emails listed below or toll free at +1.877-655.9855.

We look forward to talking with you about the possibilities!

* Scott Gilchrist, President, World + East Coast Sales Rep. in the US ([log in to unmask])
* Maureen Burns, West Coast Sales Rep. in the US ([log in to unmask])
* Tim Blundell, Canadian Sales Rep. ([log in to unmask])

PS
It was a pleasure meeting many new folks and seeing old friends at the recent ARLIS+VRA in Minneapolis. A big thanks to all who helped make that the success that is was and congrats to our two Silent Auction winners: Janine Henri of UCLA and Amy Ciccone of the University of Southern CA. We also extend congrats to Cathryn Zeifle of Woodbury University in San Diego who won one year
's subscription at the AASL conference in Montreal.
____________________________
Scott Gilchrist, B. Arch., M. Arch.
President

ARCHIVISION INC.
2878 Chamonix Nord
Montréal, Québec
H4R 3B7      Canada

Toll free: 1.877.655.9855
fax:        514.332.1445
email:     [log in to unmask]
url:
http://www.archivision.com

--
Maureen Burns, Ed.D.
Archivision Western US Sales Representative