I am pleased to announce the publication of the new catalogue, E-List 15, a group of 60 diverse and interesting books, prints and ephemera on or about photography. These include signed books by Araki, Avedon, Bullock, Friedlander, Kenna, Fuss, and Nettles; a portfolio of original works from students at the Institute of Design, including an original silver gelatin print from their instructor, Harry Callahan; books with original silver prints by Graciela Iturbide, Michael Kenna, Eliot Porter and Don Hong-Oai; a remarkable Hyalotype of Niagara Falls by the Langenheim brothers; two albums from Cuba; photographs by Brady of Frederick R. Douglass and Blanche Kelso Bruce; and some modernist publications rarely seen in dust wrappers.
(Click on image to download PDF of E-List 15.)

This sampling is but a fraction of my inventory, and I welcome your desiderata.

Andrew Cahan
ANDREW CAHAN: BOOKSELLER, LTD
Specializing in Rare and Out-of-Print Photographic Literature

PO Box 5403
Akron, Ohio  44334

330.252.0100  Tel & Fax
Web: http://www.cahanbooks.com