Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted to announce that Sonja Staum-Kuniej, director of the library at the Herron School of Art and Design at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, has joined the ARLIS/NA Public Policy Committee, replacing Alan Michelson, who is now serving as ARLIS/NA Secretary. Sonja also serves on the VRA Intellectual Property Rights Committee, and with her assistance, we look forward to working in closer collaboration with our VRA colleagues on projects of mutual interest.

Carmen Orth-Alfie and Roger Lawson

ARLIS/NA Public Policy Co-Chairs