Working with a faculty member today on their MAC laptop, we had significant difficulties in ARTstor with seeing Public Folders in the Manage Folders application and thus with moving image groups into public folders.  One notable problem was in renaming folders, where it kept telling us we had to use names under 50 characters when the names we were using (for example, “Birds”) were clearly under the limit.

Is this a new problem since the latest upgrade?  Has anyone else experienced it and (hopefully) found a workaround?

Lu Harper

Librarian/Webmaster

Memorial Art Gallery of the University of Rochester

500 University Ave.

Rochester, NY 14607

585.276.8997

Visit us on Facebook and Twitter.com/magur

John Ashbery and Friends: Self-Portrait in a Convex Mirror

April 1 - June 12, 2011 in the Lockhart Gallery

June 2, 2011 7:00 PM Berg Lecture: A conversation with John Ashbery

Fiberart International 2010

May 1–July 3, 2011 in the Grand Gallery

For more information visit Memorial Art Gallery.

Visit maggallerystore.com to shop online.