Dear colleagues

The ARLIS/NA web site under its capable and dedicated Editor Nedda Ahmed has served us well for over 6 years in its present format. However, with recent advances in web technology and user expectations, the time has come to look at a re-design. As a first step, we are inviting you to fill out a brief survey (only 11 questions!) to help us understand your views of the current web site and where we go next.

You can access the survey by clicking on the link on the home page of the ARLIS/NA web site:
http://www.arlisna.org/

Please submit your responses by the end of Friday 10 June latest.

Thanks for participating.

Jonathan Franklin
Chair, ARLIS/NA Communications and Publications Committee
Chief, Library, Archives and Research Fellowships Program
National Gallery of Canada
380 Sussex Drive
PO Box 427, Station A
Ottawa, Ontario