Forwarded from the University of Maryland School of Information Studies
listserv on behalf of the ARLIS/NA Public Policy Committee.

Roger Lawson, ARLIS/NA Public Policy Committee co-chair

Dear Colleague,

I want to apprise you of an exciting opportunity occurring this December
in Washington, DC.  On December 5th and 6th, the 13th international
Conference on Grey Literature will be taking place at the Library of
Congress. GreyNet, headquartered in Amsterdam, is an organization
devoted to the study of grey literature. This organization is truly
interdisciplinary and attracts membership from many areas of study and
from many countries. For more information about GreyNet, please go to
http://www.greynet.org.

We are particularly interested in having involvement from the library
and information science community. We want to invite your faculty to
register and to attend this conference. As importantly, we want to
involve students in the study of grey literature. We would like to
invite your faculty and students to attend and to participate in a
poster session involving research topics in grey literature or
successful grey literature programs. For more information about
involvement in this conference and information about the poster session,
please contact the GL13 Program and Conference Bureau,
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Up to 10 posters from LIS graduate students will be accepted on the
Conference Program. And, these students will be exempt from the
conference fee. Furthermore, all other LIS students are eligible for a
discounted conference fee,
http://www.textrelease.com/gl13registration.html .

Sincerely,

Blane Dessy, Executive Director
FLICC/FEDLINK
Library of Congress
and Chair, Planning Committee GL13 Conference