Alternative to Shared Shelf

Image Storage at Scholars Resource

Most cost-effective way to host your images and metadata: Join dozens of other institutions in leveraging SR's economies of scale to store and deliver your images for substantially less than our competitors and for less than doing it yourself. Compare rates at  www.scholarsresource.com <http://www.scholarsresource.com> .

Pay only for what you use: Scholars Resource charges for only the amount of disk space your images require.

Your images may already be hosted with us:  All images ever licensed from Scholars Resource are automatically hosted free of charge!

Extremely Safe: Scholars Resource’s network is massively redundant and scalable providing safety and availability for your images. We currently host hundreds of thousands of images and data records consisting of more than 10 terabytes of disk storage -- and growing daily.

Flexible: Upload images and metadata when YOU want to -- not at pre-specified times once or twice per year.

Download Full-size images:  At Scholars Resource you can download your images directly from our website at any time.

Easy In! Easy Out! Getting your images onto our system is often as easy as uploading pictures or sending us a hard drive, and Scholars Resource is the only hosting provider that will send all of your images and metadata back to you if you request it.

Institution / Personal Hosting

All images licensed from Scholars Resource are automatically hosted free of charge!
 Industry-low fees for hosting your own images. Try our hosting calculator <http://corp.scholarsresource.com/content/hosting>  to compare fees directly or call 303-997-2900, ext. 230 for a quote

Archivision Digital Library customers

View your Archivision Library along with the 200,000 other world-class images in the Scholars Resource Library!
Thanks to a special agreement with Archivision, all Digital Library customers can host their Archivision modules at Scholars Resource -- for a little or, under certain circumstances, no cost!
* No setup or installation fee!!
* FREE hosting until July 1, 2011.
* Annual rates may apply after July 1, 2011, BUT those charges can be applied to hosting of personal/institutional content or the licensing of additional images.
* Instant Access!! Access to Archivision images can be turned on within hours of approval.

Renate Wiedenhoeft
President, SASKIA Ltd.
President, Scholars Resource, Inc.
www.scholarsresource.com