Dear Colleagues

For years our fundraising organization has used library resources (the August Art in America issue, Art Newspaper, Gallery Guide, etc.) to plan trips for fundraising purposes. I would appreciate recommendations of online exhibition resources that they could check to identify exhibitions 6-12 months in the future, without going to museum websites individually.  Suggestions, anyone?

Lu Harper

Librarian/Webmaster

Memorial Art Gallery of the University of Rochester

500 University Ave.

Rochester, NY 14607

585.276.8997

Visit us on Facebook and Twitter.com/magur

John Ashbery and Friends: Self-Portrait in a Convex Mirror

April 1 - June 12, 2011 in the Lockhart Gallery

June 2, 2011 7:00 PM Berg Lecture: A conversation with John Ashbery

Fiberart International 2010

May 1–July 3, 2011 in the Grand Gallery

For more information visit Memorial Art Gallery.

Visit maggallerystore.com to shop online.