Greetings,

I have a request from our campus museum for information on an artist by the name of Edward Cain. The only place I've managed to locate him is in the MOMA artist files, which Chadwyck-Healey has issued on microfiche. If anyone has the files and would be able to fu fill a request for some biographical information, please let me know.

Thank you for your help!
Best wishes,

Maryke

Maryke Barber