With just a few days to go before the June 1 price increase on
pre-publication orders for the limited slipcase edition of /The Book Art
of Richard Minsky/ [George Braziller, 2011], I am pleased to report that
the first set of proofs has been sent back to the printer with just a
few slight color corrections, and we are still on schedule to have books
this summer.

The PDF of sample pages that you may have downloaded from my website was
made from an early uncorrected draft. I just made a *new PDF*
<http://www.yousendit.com/download/dkJybUpRUzhiR0x2Wmc9PQ> with some
different pages and the final layout.  If you would like to see it, you
can get it directly from my yousendit.com download site.

*bookart-rm-preview1c.pdf*
<http://www.yousendit.com/download/dkJybUpRUzhiR0x2Wmc9PQ>

For a description of the book, online ordering, etc.:
*http://minsky.com/bookart-rm.htm*

Best regards,

Richard

Sappho's Leap, page 104