I am soliciting suggestions for peer institutions we can examine and/or contact that represent an amalgamation of library, museum, and archival resources.

We are particularly interested in discovery systems (e.g. Summon) in LAM (Library, Archives, Museum) organizations OR Libraries, Archives or Museums that are doing interesting things with discovery all by itself.

Summary to list will be provided.
Thanks.
Marilyn

--