Just wanted to thank everyone for your suggestions regarding my William Fyfe
question. I've gotten some good leads to pass on to my grad student. Thanks
all!

Karen

--
Karen A. Bouchard
Scholarly Resources Librarian for Art and Architecture

Phone: (401) 863-3218

http://library.brown.edu/sr/profile.php?id=14

*If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. Cicero.*